Sunday, March 11, 2012

Regional Sales Director: Valarie Trantham

Let me Introduce Our 
Newest Regional Sales Director
Valarie Trantham                                                                                    

Hi My Name is Valerie Trantham, and I got RSD in less than 30 Days. I first need to say Thank you to Sheila Poynter, RSD ,Michelle Stefferson, NSD, and Janie Jones NVP for all their help. They told me I would be on a Great Team and they were right.
I worked trade shows for the family business since I was born to the age of 21. So I traveled 300  of 356 days a year. I was raised in hotels and different states a lot.

Than when family business was sold I went to work on a Cruise ship and traveled the world. At the end I had a lot of friends all over the world. I than come home when my dad got cancer, and opened my own business going to small business and homes, to fix computers and setup wireless networking.

Than it was decided that my Parents who lived in the North after 60 years needed to be moved south. So I moved them South and they moved in with me. They have had a lot of health issues, so I could not go out on appointments for work, when I have so many Doctors appointments with them.

I have tired a few home-based businesses and as for they did work, but you had no room for growth. And the pay was below min wage, I was getting bored and had no money since I had to take my parents in and pay their bills.

Than I saw AmeriPlan® on the Good Morning America Show. And like the idea that I still could be my own Independent Business Owner. And at the same time help people who cannot afford Insurance. I also will have the time to help my parents with their Bucket List. I love the online training and the conference calls.

Look forward to Joining Shelia and Michelle in the Cadillac Club, down the road!!

I would like to Thank Dennis and Daniel for giving us this Great Opportunity to join their Great Team, and having some Great Promotions to help us. I love their spirit on the Conference Call on Monday’s and it is so nice to be able to work with a company that is willing to share and help others.



Valerie Trantham 
Regional Sales Director
Ameriplan USA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Her PROUD Enroller & RSD and Friend    
Valerie I am SO SO Proud of you.  You are not only a joy and inspiration to myself but other members of the team as well.  I remember all of our conversations!!  You have the drive and determination to be a HUGE success.  I am so honored to have you as part of team as well as my life.  Looking forward to more as we climb the Ameriplan® ladder together!!
Sheila Poynter
Senior Regional Sales Director
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Her PROUD National Sales Director and Friend:

Hey Val!
I knew it!!  From the First moment I spoke to you that you ARE a Shining star!. I'll always remember when I called you to Welcome you to the Team. I heard it in Your Voice. 
I am Proud to be on this Amazing Journey with you! This is one of First Accomplishments my dear!  and I look Forward to Watching you Move up that Ladder!!
WOOOO HOO girl!

 See You at the TOP!!!
Hey... I got a seat warming up for you right here lady!!
Your VERY PROUD National Sales Director
Michelle Stefferson, NSD

No comments:

Post a Comment