Sunday, March 11, 2012

Regional Sales Director: Nathan Karn

Let Me Introduce you to 
Our Newest Regional Sales Director
Nathan Karn

My Name is Nathan Karn and I grew up in a little town in Ohio called Sidney.  I grew up poor but I knew there were better things to come.  I worked hard in school and graduated in 2001.  I went to college and at the same time at the same time while taking care of my 3 kids and family.

I was working odd jobs but not really loving life and this went on for years until early 2012, when I was introduced to Ameriplan by Sheila Poynter my Regional Sales Director.  Then my eyes were opened wide to what was possible with this opportunity. I have not looked back since.

I would like to Thank Dennis and Daniel Bloom for giving me the opportunity to grow and have financial freedom. Now I can see the future even better and it looks great.

Nathan Karn
Regional Sales Director
Ameriplan

From His PROUD Enroller & RSD and Friend    
Nathan I am SO SO Proud of you.  You are not only a joy and inspiration to myself but other members of the team as well.  I remember from our first conversation at the moment that you could ROCK Ameriplan® and you are proving that right now.  You have the drive and determination to be a HUGE success.  I am so honored to have you as part of team as well as my life.  Looking forward to more as we climb the Ameriplan® ladder together!!
Sheila Poynter
Senior Regional Sales Director
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From His PROUD National Sales Director and Friend

 See You at the TOP!!!
Hey... I got a seat warming up for you right here!!

Hey Nathan!!
You are absolutely Fantastic My dear. I am so Proud to be working with you shoulder to shoulder.  This is just one of many accomplishments ... and I look forward to watching you and working with you on This incredible Journey!!
Woo Hooo!!!!

Your VERY PROUD National Sales Director
Michelle Stefferson, NSD

No comments:

Post a Comment