Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let Me Introduce you to Our Newest
Senior Regional Sales Director
Sheila Poynter!

SRSD!!! Really? Seriously?
Holy Guacamole!! But all kidding aside WOW. 

I am so excited and just bubbling with enthusiasm! I honestly for a while was kind of disappointed with my progress until I was on a training call with Kelly Fuller and she mentioned that SRSD was one of the hardest levels to reach. That made me feel SO much better! I was sitting here going okay it took me 5 months to get to RSD…and set a goal originally to be SRSD by convention this year (It’s one of my resolutions actually!!) then I said okay before convention, then between the new NSD Challenge and the March promotion I said I am doing this NOW!!

People are always asking me “Sheila what do you do?” the honest truth is I am just myself on the phone with prospects, any one that has been on a call with me knows I am a bit silly at times but hey it breaks the ice when you can laugh at yourself. As Kristie Wooten’s script says we are not high pressure sales people. I am definitely not that and people have even commented that they love that I am not pushing them. I am not going to push anyone, if they want it’s there and if not maybe they will later. But they also can hear my genuine love, sincerity, honesty and happiness for what I do and the services we provide.


As I often tell my group, we are given all the tools we need to succeed in this business, it your choice to apply them and use them. This business is YOURS; it is up to YOU to do it. But if you need help it is always there a phone call, email, IM, text message away.


The training calls are so imperative to being successful as well, in order to accomplish new levels and goals you need to hear how others before you accomplished this and what works for them and learn how to adjust it to you.

I am so blessed to be involved in such a wonderful business, with so many incredible people and all of us helping to change so many lives.


Once again I would like to thank…..
My biggest supporter and best friend John “Keith” Dean without your love, continued support and positive outlook towards me and you always knowing what I could and can accomplish before I do!
Michelle Stefferson My recruiter/trainer/mentor and friend who always has a kind word and something to make me want to aspire to climb even higher.

Kristie Wooten For great advice and always having more and more great ideas on ways I would have never thought of to get Ameriplan in front of as many people as possible.

Kelly Fuller for being able to point out things I may have missed or didn’t quite grasp and answering all my questions as quick as she does. She is my light in the darkness.

Janie Jones- For the constant knowledge, support and encouragement.

As well as all the other great members of The Freedom at Home Team with whom we share our thoughts, dreams, ideas and motivations on a daily basis on Facebook and any other way we can connect.

Daniel and Dennis Bloom of course for providing me with such a great opportunity to finally live the dream and giving me the chance to share it with so many others.

Make each day Fantastic!

Inline image 1
Senior Regional Sales Director

From Sheila's PROUD National Sales Director
and Forever Friend...

Hey Sheila!

I am So Proud to Have YOU on my Team and Proud to call you Friend.

Gosh, I remember our First Conversation. That exact Moment I knew you were a SUPERSTAR! You Called me back, rolled up your sleeves and went right to work. You Work Consistently and you have Great Drive and Determination to get er done!! And YOU DID!! You Lead a Team to Success and Love what you do!! My Girl.. You are a "Lifer" just like me!! But You're Not Going to Stop there!! You Have MANY MANY more Accomplishments and Success that I KNOW you WILL Reach!

Keep Doing what your Doing, Keep Reaching for the stars!

Next Stop... ... Well Heck... NSD here you come... But you Wont stop there!!

I am SOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!

Proud and Filled with Gratitude to be sharing this Amazing Journey with YOU!!


Your VERY PROUD National Sales Director
Michelle Stefferson




No comments:

Post a Comment