Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Meet Our Newest RSD! Sheila Poynter

Let me Introduce to you our NEWEST
Regional Sales Director
Sheila Poynter
     

RSD .... WOW!!!!
Ever since I was a teenager in Cincinnati, Ohio I have had the ability to talk to anyone including complete strangers which to this day drives my mother crazy!I started as a shy child, but once in high school I became involved in a lot of activities where shyness was not going to get me anywhere. I participated in Junior Achievement, VICA, Public speaking competitions and other groups within the school. I received a scholarship from Junior Achievement which included Dale Carnegie Certification and that really changed everything.But in the more recent years I became disabled (for nearly 12 years now). I went through bouts of depression, low self-esteem and bad relationships etc. as I tried to survive on an income below $800 month sometimes supporting more than just myself!

But 2010-2011 a lot of changes occurred once again some very good and some very bad. I met the best man ever who has totally transformed my life and we celebrated our first year together 9/15/11 (okay we were friends for 4 years and I kept saying no, but that's an entire different story!). However my father was ill with many active cancers, the last time I spoke to him was on my birthday last year (10/28) he passed away 8 days later. But with the love and support of Keith and his family as well as mine we are managing to get through things. Just when things calmed down for us his mother became ill and passed away in February 2011. Once again we just kept the faith and continued on. Then my mother in Ohio had a relapse from a brain tumor that was removed 3 years ago so I had to go to Ohio and travel back and forth for about 2 months.

Once I was back home again I began once again to actively job seeking but was getting no replies except for scam/fraud type programs.� I was not going to go back to fast food or convenience stores and Keith would not have it. I was occasionally receiving emails from an Ameriplan� representative in my area and I looked over everything but just wasn't sure. These emails continued to arrive but as I said I just was not sure. Then one day online job searching I came across an advertisement on a work at home blog, and well the rest is history so to speak.
 I requested an interview and received a phone call. Sure I was hesitant like most of us are, however after wonderful phone calls from one of the most energizing, motivating people I have ever known, who was then a stranger is now my teacher, my motivator, my mentor and who I am proud to also call my wonderful friend Michelle Stefferson (you know I love you!!) and a little bit of research I took the plunge!

So now just barely 4 months later I am doing very well. Setting, reaching and exceeding goals I never thought I could achieve. I am also sharing the things that work for me with my other team mates.� We are more than a team we are a family. My mission is to champion others to grow personally, professionally, emotionally and spiritually by using my compassion, my unique perspective, and my belief in others' inherent goodness, integrity, and enormous potential.

I am fairly new to Ameriplan but I can tell you it is the best choice I have ever made! I was looking for an opportunity that allowed me to work at home and I wanted to feel like a viable, vibrant person again and I do. Ameriplan has done that for me and it can for you as well.Ameriplan is an awesome opportunity and I feel so blessed to be a part of it all.

I would like to thank
My biggest supporter and best friend John Keith Dean without your love, continued support and positive outlook towards me and you always knowing what I could and can accomplish before I do!

Michelle Stefferson My recruiter/trainer/mentor and friend who always has a kind word and something to make me want to aspire to climb even higher.

Kristie Wooten For great advice and always having more and more great ideas on ways I would have never thought of to get Ameriplan in front of as many people as possible.

Janie Jones- For the constant knowledge, support and encouragement.

Daniel & Dennis Bloom last but not least.... of course for providing me with such a great opportunity to finally live the dream and for giving me the chance to share it with so many others.


 
Sheila PoynterRegional Sales Director
Ameriplan USA

The Bottom Line... Just Make That Decision to Get ER DONE!! There are many Blessings That Come Your Way When You Do!

          SRSD here I come!



1 comment: