Monday, October 3, 2011

Meet Our Newest RSD! Cynthia Hall

Let me Introduce to you our NEWEST
Regional Sales Director
Cynthia Hall
     

RSD .... WOW!!!!

On September 13, I became Regional Sales Director for Ameriplan. Needless to say, it made my day 
and my life in so many ways!

I began with Ameriplan with one thing on my mind and that was to become financially
strong, to be able to support my two sons, and finally to move forward in my life. 
There are places I want to go and need to be, but Ive struggled for the last few years 
just trying to make ends meet. My focus with Ameriplan is to get to the point where I can 
have the life I want and to give my boys the life they deserve.

I started with Ameriplan in early June. But with the summer in full swing, I really didnt 
get down to business until July. From there, however, things moved quickly.

I worked hard all summer, talking with people, answering questions, and learning
things as I went along. Without a doubt, I was extremely motivated to do well.
There have been highs and lows throughout, but everything has been a valuable
learning experience.

Then, in August, I signed up 5 people in one day. I have to say, I was extremely 
proud to hear my name on the corporate call! It seemed as though THAT got some
attention. Now, having achieved the level of RSD within two months is something 
else I am very proud of.

I know there are IBOs who need to know that each level reached is another level of
success.  The hard work really does pay off in the long run. It's not easy, trying
to juggle work and family, I know, it's hard, but the fact is with Ameriplan, the prize 
is within reach for everyone.
Always keep your eyes on the prize, and remember...Who seeks, shall find.~Sophocles

The first person that I would like to thank is Michelle Stefferson NSD, for snagging
me and opening my eyes to this amazing adventure. She is not only my mentor, but
I consider her a dear friend as well. She has always been there right with me, guiding 
me and encouraging me, even when I became weary and frustrated. Thank you, 
sweet lady. I could NOT have done this without you.

Next, I would like to thank my team of IBOs. You guys are amazing people, and never
forget that we are on this journey of success together. We are building our future together 
every single day. Never forget, I have your back and I thank you all for your hard work and determination. You all have my respect.

To Dennis and Daniel Bloom...thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating 
this company. Your vision and hard work proves to us all that dreams do come true. 
You have earned the admiration and respect from us all. I pray that I continue to make
both of you proud as I move ahead with your company, with your support and guidance. 
Bless you both.

My outlook on life has changed drastically since I began with Ameriplan. I can now 
see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know that as I continue to build my business,
I will gain confidence and knowledge to succeed more than I ever imagined.

I have plans for my future and the future of my sons and now, I can honestly see 
those plans becoming a reality. Without Ameriplan, Im afraid I would still be locked
in a vicious cycle of working incredibly hard for little pay and never achieving what I 
desire most in this life.

I am honored to be an RSD with Ameriplan, and I will continue to work hard and 
represent the company with the utmost respect and professionalism as I possibly can.

My successes will be Ameriplans successes.

This is my present and my future. For this I am grateful.

Cynthia Hall
Regional Sales Director
Ameriplan USA

The Bottom Line... Just Make That Decision to Get ER DONE!! 
There are many Blessings That Come Your Way When You Do!

          SRSD here I come!
 

 Keep Believing, Keep Pressing on..The Best is Yet to Come!







1 comment:

  1. Hey Cyndi!! WOOO HOOO GIRL!!!
    What Can I say?.... AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete