Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Welcome Our Newest RSD: Jody Smith!

Let me Introduce to you our NEWEST
Regional Sales Director

Jody Smith

     

RSD .... WOW!!!!
My husband Wayne is the sole provider for our home.  I stay at home with my three babies, Corey 4, Savannah 2, & Travis 1.  I take care of them and everything a stay at home mommy does.  I figured I needed to make some extra income.  I wanted to help my husband out so that he doesn't kill himself working so incredibly hard as he does.  I found Ameriplan, and thought first, that this job would be like the rest of stay at home jobs.  I've done AVON, Tastefully Simple, Mary Kay, Melaleuca just to name a few.  I looked into it, and decided to join.  I figured what the heck, if it works it works, if it doesn't then maybe I'm not the person to be having a stay at home job.  But I joined and let me tell you, this is the best stay at home job anyone can have.  Whether you are a stay at home mom, dad, or just want to get some extra income.  I highly recommend Ameriplan to everyone.  Not only is it a great & fun job, but I'm much happier now.  Bringing home that extra income that pays for birthday presents, & christmas gifts, and all those extra things.  I can now consider myself a working mom.  But not only that, but I'm a stay at home working mom, who can work when I want to.  Whether it be full time or part time, I know you can make it happen too.

I joined Ameriplan in February of 2010.  I had my mind and goal set on making RSD by my birthday in July.  Let me tell you, things happen in life.  We sometimes may fall short of our goals, because of unpredicted events that may happen, but when we get back on track, those sacrifices we make give us even more strength to keep going.  Now I didn't exactly make my goal by my birthday.  I've had a very dear friend of mine pass away this year.  My husband had two very dear friends pass away this year and on top of that I wrecked my van and had a very bad accident on a four wheeler with my 2 yr old daughter all in one day.  I recouped, took care of my kids for several weeks before I decided now is the time to achieve my goals. When I DECIDED I accomplished my Goal in Just  2 weeks, I reached RSD!  I can't be any prouder of myself.  And whats really nice about it, is that my husband is proud of me too!  He said so himself! 
The Bottom Line... Just Make That Decision to Get ER DONE!! There are many Blessings That Come Your Way When You Do!

          SRSD here I come! With this amazing team I will do it!
 Thank You
David & Daniel Bloom  for Having The Vision!
 Thank You
Janie & Michael Jones  for The Freedom at Home Team
Thank You
Michelle Stefferson, My NSD
For All Your Encouragement, Lifting me up, And ,Being there for me every step of the way!
You Believed In Me even when I fell Short of my Goals.

 Keep Believing, Keep Pressing on..The Best is Yet to Come!
Health, Wealth & Prosperous Wishes
Jody Smith
Regional Sales Director
( Wow! That Sounds So Good!)



No comments:

Post a Comment