Monday, January 25, 2010

Kathy Woodson

Hello! I'm Kathy Woodson, Regional Sales Director

WOW! I can?t believe this has finally happened! I spoke with Mario Sabattini SRSD in March of 2009 and I am so happy that I did. I love being apart of Ameriplan and I love that I get to speak with so many wonderful people every day. I truly enjoy and believe in what I do.

When I felt like this was never going to work for me, Michelle Stefferson NSD  and Mario Sabattini SRSD where there for me and encouraging me every step of the way. You two are simply marvelous! Thank you both so much!

My husband Randy has been very supportive as well. He coaches me and tells me to set my schedule or he could set it up for me!! I don?t think so!! He even let me put a magnet on his truck to help me advertise even though he gets teased from the guys at work!

I also have the support of my family and friends. My grand kids pass out flyers and my girlfriend does my printing and puts flyers up where ever she goes. Another friend delivers pizza and hands out flyers with each delivery. My brother has magnets on his car too! Amazing how every one believes in me!

SRSD here I come! With my amazing team I will do it!

David & Daniel Bloom = Ameriplan

Janie & Michael Jones = Freedom at Home

Thanks to you for creating a better life for so many people!!

Health, Wealth & Prosperous Wishes
~Kathy Woodson
Regional Sales Director

No comments:

Post a Comment