Sunday, December 13, 2009

Donna Depaolo SRSD


Hello! My Name is Donna Depaolo, Senior Regional Sales Director.
I am Building an Awesome Business and Creating Legacy income for not only myself ,but for The Most Important people in my life, My Family!!

I am truly Blessed in so many ways! I'm so thankful for finding AmeriPlan and I know this is the answer to my prayers. I am so passionate about my business....I love what I do!!!!

I want to thank my family, my reason for starting this business:
First, I want to thank my husband, Tony. Initially he was a silent skeptic, but ALWAYS believed in me. Well, I brought him to our 1st FAHT Convention this year & it opened his eyes as to who we are & what we do. I was so so happy!
To those wives out there with skeptical husbands: get them to an event....drag them if you have to!!  LOL   Since the FAHT Convention, he has become outwardly supportive.... he even puts out flyers & brochures!! He cheers me on when I get a sign up! Thank-you soooo much honey! Next I'd like to thank my sons, Michael & Christopher.....if only I found this sooner! I believe God had a different plan for me...He knew that when you guys were young & I was working my j.o.b, you were being well taken care of by Gram! Now God has blessed us with AmeriPlan. MANY an evening, Christopher cooked dinner on the barbeque (my little barbequer)for the family while I was "smiling & dialing". I've even had my dinner "delivered" into my office....(what service)! Michael has been great....making Post Office runs to mail post cards, get stamps etc. to allow me to make calls. Each of you pitch in with the housework when I need help and are so understanding & supportive! Small sacrifices now, will be our biggest reward in the future. I'm so excited!

Lastly....a big thank-you to my upline (and soon to be enroller) and friend, Michelle Stefferson, NSD who always believed in me & gave me the push I needed on "those kinda days"! Thank-you Janie & Michael Jones for your leadership & being the #1 producing team in AmeriPlan!!!  WE ROCK!

Next stop......ESD!
Donna DePaolo
Senior Regional Sales Director
       


 

No comments:

Post a Comment